The aim of this role is to develop a way to take GIS coordinated and retrieve the Google travel time for the respective area covered by the coordinates.
- Python development
- Write Python code to work with Lambda functions within AWS
- Data Engineering
- Data integration using a variety of concepts and tools
- Loading Data from APIs into a S3 and Redshift
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have proven hands on experience in Python Development
- Be familiar with the core of Python
- Understand which libraries to use
- Have an understanding of asynchronous/ synchronous software development
- Be strong at interpreting data
- Understand AWS concepts
- Have web development experience
- Have used a variety of data integration tools
- Have Data Engineering experience.
This is a short term 2 month contract however the program of work will run for 2 years so there is a chance of extension. The location of this role is Parramatta.
This is an urgent role so please apply Via Seek ASAP or call:
02 802 35601