As an experienced .NET developer, you will have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in building.Net applications
- Experience within a NSW Government Department
- .NET framework 4.5 / C#
- Entity Framework code first
- RESTful APIs using ASP.NET Web API
- Angular 4 (ideally 6) with RxJS
- Strong T-SQL skills (SQL Server 2012/2014), including developing Views, Stored Procedures, and performance analysis
- Demonstrable experience in testing frameworks, unit testing, automated testing and integration testing
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server / Github
- Onion architecture
- System JS/Webpack
- Experience working in an Agile Environment is a must
- Experience in a Student Management system is highly desirable
- Working With Children Check (or desire to get one)
This is an opportunity to make your personal mark on a large scale project affecting tens of thousands of people across NSW.
Applications close Wednesday, February 13th.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any more questions.