My client is looking for a solution designer to join their team on for a 6-month contract. The aim of this role is to democratize data by providing a reliable, real time robust and constantly evolving Big Data ecosystem. This solution is the central reference point for all internal and external partners in search of actionable insights and decision support solutions such as analytics reports, dashboards, predictive analysis, forecast, machine learning, root cause analysis, amongst others, based on Network and Asset internal and external data.
- Lead the solution design/ modelling of the data lake and warehouse
- Design and build the data integration framework with automated patterns for ingestion and transformation of data
- Develop the model for warehouse within AWS Redshift
- Ingestion framework for batch data and large volume data sources
- Performance fine tuning of AWS Redshift to support analytics.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Strong data warehousing experience and expertise
- Experience in modelling techniques (eg. Data vault)
- Experience in ELT/ETL design and data processing mechanisms. Talend experience beneficial
- AWS knowledge, including experience in performance tuning of AWS ecosystem (in particular AWS redshift)
- Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans.
- Experience in agile methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is an initial 6-month contract to start ASAP based in Parramatta.
If you are interested, please apply online or contact:
02 802 35601