My client is seeking an Application Integration Developer to join them for an initial 6-month contract. The aim of this project is to democratize data by providing a reliable, real time robust and constantly evolving Big Data ecosystem. This solution is the central reference point for all internal and external partners in search of actionable insights and decision support solutions such as analytics reports, dashboards, predictive analysis, forecast, machine learning, root cause analysis, amongst others, based on RMS Network and Asset internal and external data.
Lead the design and development of a data pipeline to consume data from web services into AWS
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Understanding of enterprise bus services
- Experience in the development of publisher subscriber data pipelines
- Experience with Web Services Definition language (WSDL)
- Coding and understanding of Java, Python, web Sockets and API beneficial
- Experience in ELT/ETL design and data processing mechanisms. Talend experience beneficial
- Experience with Core AWS Technologies (EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, SQS, SNS, RDS, Redshift, Dynamo DB, EMR, CodeDeploy, CodeCommit)
- Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans.
- Experience in agile methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is an initial 6-month contract to start ASAP
If you are interested, please apply online or contact:
02 802 35601