My client is looking for an AWS Designer to join them for an initial 6-month contract. The aim of this project is to democratize RMS data by providing a reliable, real time robust and constantly evolving Big Data ecosystem. This solution is the central reference point for all internal and external partners in search of actionable insights and decision support solutions such as analytics reports, dashboards, predictive analysis, forecast, machine learning, root cause analysis, amongst others, based on Network and Asset internal and external data.
- Provide support on the optimal way to use the AWS eco-system for the ingestion and usage of data for analytics use cases
- Performance optimisation of loading and querying data within AWS redshift
- Guidelines for the development team on ingestion techniques to land data into AWS S3/Redshift
- Guidelines/Proof of concept development on optimal ways to query data within AWS redshift
- User guides on AWS services for developers and analysts
- Developing patterns to load/transform data within AWS Redshift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- AWS experience in setting up and managing S3, Redshift, EC2, IAM, RDS.
- Experience in modelling techniques (e.g. Data vault)
- Experience in ELT/ETL design and data processing mechanisms.
- Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans.
- Previous experience within a Production Support Team, resolving complex issues/problems through the use of superior communication and problem-solving skills ("build it, run it').
- Experience in agile methodology.
- Extensive experience in technology stack and additional products e.g. R, SAS, Spark, Hive, Pig, Python, Talend, Streamsets etc.
This is an initial 6-month contract to start ASAP in Parramatta. If you are interested, please apply online or contact:
02 802 35601