To be successful in this role, you would have experience with the following:
- Strong understanding of Intel, VMware, O365, Azure, AWS and other cloud tech
- Strong skills working with Windows server and related Microsoft technologies (Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, Remote Desktop Services, Internet Information Services) including monitoring and troubleshooting, administration, Clustering, replication technologies, security hardening and performance
- Supporting significantly sized user base (>2000 users)
- Ability to work out at a customer site in the Melbourne CBD.
- Managing small to large complex virtualised multi-tenant hosting environments
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working with Infrastructure design, build, deployment and disaster recovery testing
- Citrix XenApp experience preferred
- Working knowledge of monitoring platforms, WANs, SANs, P-Series, backup and disaster recovery platforms
- Proficient in ITIL methodologies: change, incident, problem and configuration management.
- Knowledge/Experience in Linux/Unix & Hyper-V is desirable
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual who is looking to working with exciting technologies. Strong focus on customer service will be a key to this role. This role also requires working at 8 Miles Plian and one day onsite in Brisbane CBD.