The Specialist will be providing operational support to the company's internal IT customers.
Major responsibilities include:
- Identifying the funding path of IT purchases
- Creating purchase requisition (PR) in Oracle iProcurement
- Ensure the close of purchase orders
- receipting of invoices
- Populate templates and reports for cost recognition
- Process Journals and accruals open PO
- Obtain signatures for commercial contracts
As an experienced Business Operations Specialist, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in ay discipline
- Financial understanding of receipting, journals and accruals of opex & capex invoices
- Oracle iProcurement experience
- Five years experience in a large corporate (preferably Telecommunications)
- Attention to detail
- Customer Focus with strong stakeholder management experience
If you are searching for an opportunity to gain exposure to one of the World's largest Telecommunications projects, look no further!
Applications close Friday, February 22nd.
Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.