This exciting position will see you working within a large likeminded team. You'll work on a diverse range of brand new and market leading technologies.
What will your day to day work like?
- Developing and delivering software solutions
- Daily interaction with relevant team members and other key stakeholders to ensure code developed according to the design and best practices
- Contribute towards highlighting and addressing technical debt as part of implementation of software solutions
- Contribute towards user stories breakdown to help capture the relevant level of acceptance criteria including data mapping documentation
- Adhering to enterprise software delivery process and standards
- Ensure technical solution aligns with overall enterprise integration strategy
- Providing feedback towards the technical architecture such as highlighting opportunities for building reusable integration assets.
What makes you the ideal fit?
- At least 1-2 years in Continues Integration and Delivery (CICD)
- At least 3 years of experience with OSS Fulfilment Orchestration
- 3 years of experience with Java, Comptel 7, PL/SQL, XML/XSLTs, Weblogic, SOAP and REST
- A SAFe certification
- 2 years of experience working within a telco environment
Click apply now to register your interest or contact James Lawson from Launch Recruitment on 03 8399 9913