You will be responsible for consulting with the business, project teams and internal technical engineers to evolve and improve security through outlining conceptual and logical security models and controls.
- Develop and deliver security strategy, architecture and design
- Develop high-level and detailed security requirements relating to project initiatives
- Understand and track emerging threats and technologies and their relevance to security architecture;
- Interface with internal security resources and liaise with external security experts and industry participants;
- Clearly communicate security issues and risks to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Produce clear and well documented architectural documentation and reports
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have the capability to deliver security & solution architecture services
- Have a strong technical background
- Solid experience working in a security architecture or senior security consulting role
- Be highly motivated and have a strong desire to work on leading edge projects.
- Have experience working in large organisations
- Have broad knowledge and experience across various information security domains;
- Significant experience in the end-to-end security project life cycle
- Proven technical (hands-on) experience in a particular security domain
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a focus on consulting techniques and cross-team collaboration.
- Experience building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
The following are highly desirable:
- Previous experience with AWS and/or Azure;
- Experience with security penetration and security code review methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to promote the benefits of cyber security;
- Relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, SABSA, GIAC, TOGAF
Occasionally, some travel may be required domestically within Australia or Internationally.
Candidates must be willing to obtain a security clearance, which may be required for work with some customers.
If interested, please apply online or contact:
02 802 35601