They are driving multiple national projects and require an experienced Project Rollout Manager to manage varying projects with the specific requirements of their customers and within the scope of the contract.
As an experienced Project Manager, your role will involve but not be limited to:
- Solid working knowledge of current technology platforms and associated professional services, including 2G,3G, LTE and wireless, RAN and transmission (greenfield/upgrades)
- Strong understanding of Occupational Health and Safety and risks to people and property as applied to the working environment
- Own the overall responsibility of implementation of services in delivery through to final acceptance including preparing, planning, monitoring, controlling and closing the project in line with the contractual scope and project budget
- Manage risk and financial estimates of involved partners and / or subcontractors
- Build a cohesive team environment within projects, ensuring good communication and adherence to the escalation process
- Knowledge on subcontractor management is required, as a reasonable percentage of the work will be done by subcontractors in metro and regional sites.
- Resource management: planning, booking and coordinating resources with the project and lead the project team
- Direct work experience in a project lifecycle management for large telecommunications deployment rollouts, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Strong leadership or people management experience
- PMBOK or other project management principles certifications is advantageous
- Australian SAED (Site Acquisition) experience
Our client is at the forefront of innovation in Telecommunications and offers an enviable work environment for the successful candidate. Please Apply Now or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699 for further information.