- Work with new and innovative technologies
- Fun and flexible working environment
- Great team and close to public transport links
Launch are working with an organisation leading the way in the Smart Buildings industry. They work on numerous high profile projects providing clients with new technology to analyse, optimise and enhance their data collection. This ultimately improves a company's operations and allows large organisations to improve efficiency.
Based in the heart of the CBD you will close to everything Sydney has to offer!
- You love what you do! In this case, developing .Net apps and staying up to date with new technologies.
- Have a mind for continuous improvement, always measuring & evaluating effectiveness, making improvements and sharing your knowledge with your team.
- Enjoy learning and always looking for new opportunities to improve your skills.
- Worked across the full .Net Microsoft technology stack (e.g. database, services and user interface).
- A successful track record of projects created in .NET using C#, ASP.NET, and WebAPI in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Several years experience in ASP.Net / C# / SQL development;
- Experience with integrating third party REST API's;
- Strong problem solving, decision-making and troubleshooting skills; and
- Can work effectively by themselves, as well as acting as a Technical lead on projects when required.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please get in touch with Yvette at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!