Reporting to the Delivery Operations Manager this role will see the successful candidate managing planning, schedules and project coordination, as well as facilitating interactions with key stakeholders to ensure the activity timelines are communicated effectively.
- Coordinating workflow management with delivery partners to prepare an optimised schedule that can be adhered to.
- Compile project/programme schedule(s) to meet agreed contractual and internal targets and milestones
- Interpreting project data to support critical decision making
- Producing accurate, informative progress reports to support decision making and resource allocation
- Identify schedule risks and communicate them to the key stakeholders, including recommendations for mitigating actions where possible
To succeed you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of three years of experience supporting large scale telecommunications projects
- Experience in workflow management and the creation of relevant reporting (milestones, forecasts, budgets, etc).
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written
- Demonstrated planning, analytical and problem-solving skills and an understanding of critical path method scheduling
- Prior systems knowledge across the MS suite (particularly with Excel)
To learn more about this great opportunity please apply now or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699.