Our client is a well recognised and regarded brand, sold both locally and and across the world. They are an industry leader in their specialised products. The great success of our client is directly related to its innovative and award winning leadership team.
They offer a dynamic team environment, backed with stable management structure and are continuously experiencing strong growth.
This is a Maternity Leave Fixed Term contract, ideally to start early May for around 6 to 7 months. Can be either full time or part-time.
Our client is looking to appoint an Export Marketing Manager, to focus on developing the opportunities in the United States, China, Middle East and Europe.
The role will see you working closely with the Export Director on creating marketing strategies and developing the export marketing plan, to align with the overarching company growth strategy for revenue and profit.
You will develop close working relationships with customers in the primary target markets and also collaborating with colleagues in the Australian and UK marketing teams to align marketing communications, product and brand strategy.
This role will see you responsible for:
- In conjunction with the Export Director, prepare the Export Marketing Plan
- Monitor and report on export marketing strategy deployment
- Develop country specific marketing communications and marketing collateral
- Plan and implement targeted promotional campaigns
- Manage the 'roll-out' of new branding across all products, packaging and marketing collateral
- Responsible for brand management, ensuring alignment with corporate guidelines
- Oversee the export marketing budget
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be degree qualified in Marketing or related discipline, with a proven background in Marketing
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use ata to inform all decisions
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, with experience in Industrial Marketing highly desirable
- High standard of developing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Be commercially astute, with demonstrable experience in delivery ROI
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to engage effectively at all levels
- Be commercially astute, with a high degree of customer focus and the ability to deliver outcomes in line with this
- Be highly organised, neat, motivated and results orientated
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leader and become part of a true success story. This wont last long, don't miss
Please either send your CV via 'apply now' below. For a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607. #LI-JOBS