The Operational Business Analyst will be required to review the current working architecture and improve workflow processes, through defining and creating new KPIs.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and operations departments to further strategic planning.
- Conduct as-is and gap analysis to build strategic roadmaps for operational changes.
- Support the functional design process and provide hands-on support for their improvement programs
- Identify non-value-add elements and activities in processes and have the knowledge to remove the functions.
- Creating/updating frequent status reports
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working in the Telecommunications field.
- An understanding of the applicability of Lean, Six Sigma, Governance, Risk and Compliance principles.
- Previous experience with one or more BPM tools like ARIS, Met storm, Intaglio, Skelton, etc.
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience
- Advanced Excel skills and exposure to Visio or Tableau is advantageous
To register your interest and learn more about this exciting role, please apply now or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699 for more information.