- Providing support to the project manager in the project planning process
- Coordinating with field teams and delivery partners.
- Assist with basic planning & forecasting reports
- Monitor, collect and update relevant information to the rollout activities
- Consistently report, review and control progress to ensure commitments are achieved
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- 1-2 years' experience in a Project Coordinator or Project Administrator role.
- Prior experience in supporting Project Managers/Senior Management in the delivery of projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Prior systems knowledge across the MS suite (particularly with Excel)
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on team performance and delivering innovative solutions, then please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY button or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699.