This is the opportunity to work for an organisation who work hard to improve the quality of life for patients across Australia.
The aim of this role is to provide technical business analysis and improvement services to support the delivery of technical solutions across the organization. You will be the bridge between clients and technical staff to ensure that client requirements are successfully implemented in systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Elicit business and technical requirements using a broad range of engagement techniques including process mapping, data and systems analysis, requirements (design) workshops, meetings, and task and workflow analysis.
- Prepare current state and future state business process maps using MS Visio and the existing BPR methodology.
- Write business change specifications according to standard templates, using English simply, clearly and unambiguously.
- Collaborate with Project, Change, Benefit, Testing and Training Managers to ensure future state business process change is coordinated and consistently implemented across the disciplines.
- Decompose and clarify high-level, complex business and user requirements, specified to a sufficient level of detail to enable technical design and build.
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, as appropriate.
- Present proposed and actual changes to stakeholders including persuasive reasons for change and the benefits associated with the change.
- Work with Clinical Advisory Groups and others to develop, refine and implement solutions.
- Work with internal program teams to achieve project and program milestones on time.
- Build positive relationships with colleagues, clients and vendors.
- Respond to requests for information and clarification from internal and external service providers responsible for developing source systems and source system interfaces.
- Building successful relationships with customers, including clinical and other interest groups.
- Rapidly learning enough about clinical process and jargon to be effective.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in developing process flow diagrams (UML), wireframes, user requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications, test cases and user documentation
- Experience in software development methodology and project management methodology
- Understanding of integration issues and impact of software development across different organisational functions
- Tertiary level qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent industry experience
This is a contract role running until the 1st of November. The daily rate for this role is $500 a day inclusive of super.
If you are interested please apply online or contact:
02 802 35601