Our client is a leading infrastructure provider. They see their people as vital to their success and have a high-performance team culture. Staff can continually develop skills and experience due to the extensive training programmes available to all.
Reporting to the National Manager of Industry Engagement, this is a newly created role due to the amount of opportunities.
We are seeking a Senior candidate, with a strong network of contacts in Federal Government (predominantly Defence) at Dept Secretary level and across the broader organisation.
This is a highly influential role, which will see you utilising your strong relationship and influencing skills to drive engagement both with the end client and also broader industry.
The key purpose of the role is to plan and execute the strategy to deliver against financial targets within the Federal Government Sector
- Exceed Federal Government Segment financial targets including Product orders and ARPU (Average Revenue Per User)
- Raise awareness in the Federal Government Segment and drive new connections, developing the sector to be well engaged and educated
- Contribute to building an effective and competitive partner engagement
- Develop an engaged and educated E&G segment and ICT industry
- Execute on selected opportunities, align and leverage internal and external resources to resolve complex issues and scale the business
- Represent the company at networking events, champion the business and the industry and create sales presentations
- Engage effectively with key stakeholders within Federal Government, to EL1 and EL2 level
- At least 10 years sales experience in a large Telco or IT Services company, in a role familiar with Government business development in a highly competitive environment, including extensive 'C' level executive (EL1 or EL2) interaction as well as responsibility for, and achieving, substantial revenue targets.
- Solid and current network of contacts in Defence and other Federal Government Departments
- A strong and proven track record of generating ideas and leading stakeholders to implement those ideas
- Exceptional business integrity and proven experience working in a fast moving, complex, environment
- An in depth understanding of the ICT challenges & industry trends in the Federal segment.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills to be able to effectively communicate across multiple organisational levels and departments
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences and generate high levels of staff engagement
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Must be resilient and tenacious with a drive to persevere
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
A unique opportunity for someone to learn and grow their career within a dynamic and changing environment.
Please note that all short-listed candidates will be subject to ID, employment verification and national criminal record checking
For a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607 or send your CV via the apply now button