- Are you an Front-End Developer with integration experience?
- Can you code from scratch?
- Are you after a great work life balance?
This would suit an Front-End Developer who can code from scratch and has a passion for front-end architecture and driven by new technologies.
The company openly promotes work life balance, an attractive salary on offer, training/coaching and career development.
- Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning web and mobile applications using native HTML/CSS/JS/ high output as an individual contributor across an array of projects while meeting deadlines
- Rigorously educate yourself on the latest development techniques and best practices
- Solve technical problems and clearly communicate solutions to team members and clients
- Create documentation for internal teams as well as clients
- Act as a primary technical resource for an agile team
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
- Perform code reviews, with valuable feedback and mentoring, for mid and associate level developers
- Demonstrated mastery of HTML, CSS/ & JS (React)
- Experience using JS libraries (jQuery, react.js, etc.)
- implementing Cloud API (Salesforce / Dynamics...)
- Proficiency in integrating dynamic content solutions with API Services
- Well-versed in version control systems (GIT)
- Deep understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- A passion for front-end architecture as well as driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
Why work here?
- Maturing start up vibe
- Agile /DevOps Flow
- Training with ongoing coaching and training
- Table Tennis and work socials
- Fun and flexible environment
Join a fast paced, high performing team and play an important role in the business. For more information get in touch with your CV and successful candidate will be contacted.