The Learning & Development Associate is responsible for engaging with business stakeholders to develop learning, development & support solutions to address business problems and meet business objectives.
This role involves end to end management of solution design and implementation. This can involve research and needs analysis. It also involves designing solutions, and then overseeing their development and implementation. This role will evaluate and maintain implemented solutions and look at ways to enhance those solutions.
This role involves providing strategic partnership and advice to business stakeholders and providing guidance and recommendations on best practice to learning & development professionals.
- Consult and work with key internal and external stakeholders to drive the successful design, development, implementation and evaluation of Learning & Development strategies and programs to meet our Learning & Development priorities and goals.
- Engage with stakeholders on Learning & Development initiatives, building awareness, understanding and commitment to implementation and embedding in the business.
- Undertake research and support the continuous improvement of Learning & Development offerings across the Cluster by the sharing of best practice and insights to ensure that the Cluster takes advantage of developments in the field.
- Use resources (both direct and indirect) in a professional manner to function cohesively as part of the broader Learning & Development team and effectively collaborate with other business units to ensure an outcome and values led approach.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Experience in the development, implementation and evaluation of Learning & Development strategies and programs and the capability to develop and maintain high credibility levels.
- Depth of current knowledge in Adult Education and VET with the ability to provide advice in this area and utilise for business success.
- Experience in the design of high quality vocational education/training (VET) learning packages.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field, or equivalent relevant experience.
This is a contract role initially running until the end of the year.
If you are interested, please apply online or contact:
02 802 35601