Our client is a growing and dynamic company that employ over 9000 people internationally. They are an international leader in engineered products and services for infrastructure and water-conserving irrigation equipment for agriculture.
They have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated professional to join their IT department as a service delivery officer.
Reporting to the service delivery team leader you will have plenty of autonomy in this dynamic role. The role will involve user support, systems support, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting issues, implementing solutions and documentation. Primarily you will be supporting internal staff around a large geographical foot print and the infrastructure within these locations.
Work Experience / Function Competencies
- You will need experience servicing and managing various operating systems in a large scale environment. To be successful in this role you will also need experience in the following areas
- Experience in a Lvl 1-2 Desktop environment supporting Windows 7 / Windows 10
- Experience with Windows Server - 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- Experience networking and the technologies associated
- General Application Support
- An understanding of Active Directory and Windows related features.
- Demonstrated commercial experience working in an enterprise environment supporting in applications and infrastructure
- Experience dealing with external service providers
- Basic Office 365 support
- VMware and Hyper-V
- VOIP/SIP Experience
- Building and supporting SOE
- MS SQL Server
- Understanding of change management and change management principles
- Understanding of project management and concepts
- Basic understanding of business practices and principles such as accounting and manufacturing
- People and Capability
- Very strong customer service skills
- Apply strong interpersonal skills with team members.
- Have a passion for continues improvement of business operations and seek results
You will have the support of a large multinational but are encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities geared towards the local market. They have strong values around safety, innovation, growth and their people. This is a permanent role. The team is dynamic and the remuneration competitive for the right person.