Our client are involved in the marketing of fresh fruit, vegetables and nuts and run well recognised and innovative programs and camapigns to promote the industr. They offer supportive team culture, offer a cohesive and friendly environment, with excellent opportunities for training and career development
This role is an excellent opportunity for an organised Marketing Assistant to gain exposure and take their career to the next level. The role will see you supporting 5 Marketing Managers and the Marketing Lead in the development, planning and execution of marketing programs and campaigns for fresh food categories.
Our client takes training seriously, so there is a lot of formal and informal training, with a view to allowing you opportunities to upskill and take the next step to Marketing Manager in a few years.
They certainly wont throw you in the deep end but you will be able to put your hand-up to manage campaigns, manage events and manage agencies.
- Execution of Marketing plans for fresh food categories - working with agencies and suppliers, gather market data, help manage campaigns, ad hoc requests from the Marketing Lead(about 50% of the role)
- Marketing Team Communications and Admin Support- organising and chairing fortnightly team meetings and admin (about 40% of the role)
- Data Analysis - using AC Nielson Brand Tracking and Nielson Home Scan (about 10% of the role)
- Tertiary qualified in Marketing or related field are ideal
- Circa 1-2 years' experience in Marketing
- Highly organised, with a strong attention to detail
- Proactive nature, with a passion to achieve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For any queries, please call Karen from Launch 02 8023 5607