- New and Innovative Technologies
- Flexible working arrangements
- Experienced and collaborative team
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Java developer who will be responsible for the development of new features and functionality within the platform environment. The client is a leading financial institution based in Sydney. They have gone from strength to strength and are now looking for an experienced Senior developer to work on new projects and lead a team of 3 developers.
Ideally they are looking for someone with a creative approach to development.
They are looking for a developer with a natural curiosity to use open source technologies and will understand the benefits of agile methods.
The client has a flexible working arrangement and many great benefits for working for them.
- Design and develop websites, applications and microservices
- Write clean code
- Provide input towards the evolution of a technical stack
- Drive and develop the engineering culture within the organisation
- Review code
- Coach and mentor developers within the team
- Have consideration for Architecture and application design aspects during delivery
- Great Java coding knowledge and experience
- Extensive experience in Test Driven Development and Devops
- Microservices Architecture
- Develop Rest API'S
- Experience with build tools Maven, Gradle, Bamboo
- Experience with other JVM languages like Kotlin and Groovy
- Experience with Java 8 and Spring boot
- CBD location
- Great working culture, Flexible hours
- Free massages monthly
- Work with new and emerging open source technologies
- Collaborative and supportive work environment with onsite technical coaches
- Inhouse benefits discounts
- Paid parental leave
If you are interested in this role please respond to this advert with your CV and your availability to interview as they are looking to interview immediately.