What's the project?
You'll be working on an exciting project to uplift customer order management within the telecommunications space, monitoring, assessing and presenting to department leaders. This project will see you analysing the performance of managed service providers (MSP) to ensure positive customer experiences.
Why This Role?
You'll be working with a passionate highly skilled team to deliver on a national project. You'll be making changes across the greater population, working in an inclusive environment and have cutting edge tools at your hands.
The must haves:
- Experience working on Customer Order Management projects
- Customer first mindset
- 5+ years of experience working within a telecommunications environment
- Experience with operational telco/IT activities
- Experienced conducting discovery exercises
- You're high energy
- You're an outstanding communicator
- You're tech savvy
- You work well in a team environment
- You can work autonomously
- You have experience working to implement/upgrade rostering/wfm/wfo/wfa systems
- Six Sigma Green belt with 2+ years of demonstrated experience
- You're a strong negotiator