The responsibilities of the role include:
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and operations departments to further strategic planning.
- Conduct as-is and gap analysis to build strategic roadmaps for operational changes.
- Support the functional design process and provide hands-on support for their improvement programs
- Identify non-value-add elements and activities in processes and have the knowledge to remove the functions.
- Creating/updating frequent status reports
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 4-5 years' experience working in the Telecommunications field.
- An understanding of the applicability of Lean, Six Sigma, Governance, Risk and Compliance principles.
- Previous experience with BPM tools and Advanced Excel skills
- Exposure to Visio or Tableau is advantageous
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience
To register your interest and learn more about this exciting role, please apply now or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699 for more information.