- CBD location
- Experience in IT delivery
- 6 month contract
Our client is a well recognised and regarded brand. They are an industry leader in their specialised products. The great success of our client is directly related to its innovative and award winning leadership team.
They offer a dynamic team environment, backed with stable management structure and are continuously experiencing strong growth.
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful team and be part of an organisation, where you can really make the role your own.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Complete the RFP and ensure processes for evaluation are clearly defined and maintained
- Identify asses and compile all information required to support the development and implementation of an RFP
- Work closely with procurement, legal & finance
- Work with the suppliers who are selected for the panel
- Preparing commercial strategies to optimise outcomes
- At least 10 years experience in IT delivery
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and consistently engage with senior level stakeholders
- Experience in IT supplier relationship management
- At least 2 years experience with agile and scaled agile delivery
- Experience with SAFe framework
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and discretion
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for first round interview