Our client is a well recognised and regarded brand, sold both locally and and across the world. They are an industry leader in their specialised products. The great success of our client is directly related to its innovative and award winning leadership team.
They offer a dynamic team environment, backed with stable management structure and are continuously experiencing strong growth.
Due to a recent internal promotion, our client is looking to appoint a National Field Service Manager to their management team, reporting to the Service Director. The role will see you responsible for to provide leadership to our field staff, with a focus providing excellence in service, with a focus on continuous improvement, commercial and productivity efficiencies.
They have a team of 100 Service Technicians, as well as a wider network of approved contractors across ANZ.
This role will see you responsible for:
- Team Management - mentoring, leading and motivating 6 direct reports (with an additional 100 downstream) to achieve objectives
- Customer Focus - ensure customer satisfaction, productivity and efficiencies, contracts, and revenue targets are being met or exceeded.
- New Business - identifying and leveraging new business opportunities through our service business
- Quality - promote a high-quality standard of work and work practices in the field
- Reporting - provide reports to management and customers re status of work; recommend corrective action and escalate as required
- Compliance - focus on procedures and systems for compliance to statutory, customer, utility and local Government requirements; meet for all WH&S policies and achieve zero LTI and incidents
- Stakeholder management - internally and externally to enhance positive engagement and alignment
- Continuous improvement - own strategy for all aspects of service delivery
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, responsible for a team of field services technicians in terms of customer satisfaction, revenue, profitability and efficiencies
- Degree qualifications are well regarded, as are trade qualifications (electrical, mechanical, plumbing)
- Experience in appliance maintenance or similar industry highly regarded
- Demonstrable experience in leading and mentoring teams (especially field-based teams), driving engagement
- Be highly customer focussed and commercially savvy, with the ability to build successful relationships internally and externally
Please either send your CV via 'apply now' below. For a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607. #LI-JOBS