In this role you will be responsible for planning, preparing and executing tests on their business applications. The aim is to ensure that all systems are developed to a high quality.
- Self manage own work, in collaboration with test lead and project managers
- Reporting on tasks and issues to various levels of the organisation
- Work with project managers and business analysts to translate requirements into test plans and tasks for other IT team members.
- Detailed test planning, design and execution.
- Produce key test deliverables such as, Detailed Testing Schedules, Detailed Test Plan, Test Summary Reports, Test Execution Schedules etc, in consultation with the various project areas
- Ensure secure application development lifecycle practises are followed
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A solid backround in testing (planning, preparation and test execution)
- Experience in the life insurance domain
- Ability to implement solutions according to formal development methodologies, for example Waterfall SDLC and Agile/Scrum
- Experience with Testing Tools such as HP's suite, TOSCA, Jira.
This is initially a 12-month contract which will extend to 2 years. If interested, please apply online.
Due to a large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.