This role requires a range of skills and experience including:
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and be able to provide clarity to them around implications of contractual clauses and commercial data
- Undertake performance analysis to access process effectiveness and suggest areas for improvement
- Prepare reports for governance forums
- Aid in the research to identify opportunities and assist in the resolution of contractual issues, variations and disputes as required
- Ensure commercial processes and work instructions are documented in a professional manner
- Project forecasting
You will have approx. 3-5 years' experience in contract or commercial management, experience in analyzing commercial implications of project performance and contractor performance on large scale projects, ideally in the telecommunications or similar industry. The role requires a self- starter who can demonstrate their ability to work in an autonomous environment.
For further information please apply now or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699.