- Disaster Recovery/Service Continuity Project Manager
- 6 month initial contract
- Port Melbourne Location
This project management resource will develop and implement quality and effective service continuity processes across the organisation and uplift their disaster recovery capabilities.
- Demonstrated project management experience in delivering Business Continuity / Quality Assurance, IT Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity projects
- A high level understanding of IT Infrastructure - Must be able to have technical conversations with infrastructure resources and translate that to business language.
- Prior experience of providing continuity / assurance to Business and Stakeholders for mission / business critical services.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and assessing Quality Assurance process and policies in line with relevant industry standards
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Experience with ITIL/ITSM tool ServiceNow
- Experience in risk assessments
- Solid financial management experience, including budgeting and cost management
- High level of competence with PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Experience with Jira and Confluence would be an advantage
- Experience with Agile projects
03 8399 9944