You will be responsible for the production support, maintenance and application development of Business Intelligence systems and services within this organisation.
Your focus will be to provide Business Intelligence related information system and IT support requirements within processes and systems
- Business Intelligence design and development solutions for all areas for the client ensuring consistent and efficient technical delivery of information.
- Assist each business unit to assess current applications and/or business-related processes with a view to delivering consistent and more efficient solutions.
- Ensure all aspects of the system lifecycle (i.e. analysis, development, testing, documentation, support, etc.) are properly managed in accordance with the client standards / policies, and that all approved tasks are completed on time
- Provide requirements to the Development team to build semantic layers for Ad-hoc Business queries and strategic reporting & dashboards (after prototyping is complete)
- Prototyping of Reports and Dashboards for the Business (including Datasets)
- Review analysis of enhancements & new requirements.
- Review development platforms and tools to ensure an evolving solution architecture.
- Problem solving and Management of Incident Reports
- Technical Specifications and Documentation of Procedures
You will need to have:
- Business Objects Report building (Expert)
- Business Objects Universe (Very Strong)
- Finance Experience - Accounting, Reporting (Very Strong)
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills / Personable
- Informatica, SQL Developer