1-2 months contract.
The (Senior DevOps Engineer) will work within an agile framework in the development team, and will be responsible for development, testing, deployment and support of complex solutions.
Great team environment and support staff where necessary, working for a large telecommunications company.
- Implement, deploy and support complex projects.
- Analyse, support development, testing & deployment.
- Investigate and evaluate application technologies.
- Stakeholder management.
- Programming (Python and/or Java and/or C++)
- Tertiary or technical qualifications in Information and Computer Technology; and have solid experience with full SDLC.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to show initiative.
- Ability to prioritise work in a fast-paced environment with tight time-frames.
- Strong understanding of customer and stakeholder engagement.
If you believe you have the skill-set above, then please apply now as the client is seeking someone to start on the project immediately.