We are seeking a strategic cloud architect to plan and design enterprise cloud solutions to support the core business strategy. You will be designing and architecting virtualised data cantre and cloud infrastructures to develop robust services acorss compute, storage and network.
- Innovation and service enhancement through sourcing and testing new products for the brand line
- Develop best in class products for the brand, delivering in line with customer needs and the highest levels of automation
- Work closely with strategic suppliers to utilise new technologies
- Produce principles and guidelines for the design of infrastructure, services and products
- Produce a methodology for cloud computing and dynamic infrastructure
- Produce and implement a lifecycle of development and operations; activities from planning to deployment, billing and monitoring.
- AWS certification
- Comprehensive technical knowledge in IT Services / Hosting environment;
- Strong business acumen, including competitive analysis;
- Comprehensive knowledge across Intel, Sun, IBM (OS.400, AIX), HP (HPUX)), Storage Area Networks, Network Management, Hosting Services, Unified Communications and Virtualisation;
- Comprehensive understanding of the NIST Cloud reference architecture models with strong previous experience across the following architecture layers; Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service.
- Ability to meet tight schedules and cost targets without compromising requirements;
- Effective in working with and influencing senior management;
- Experience with multi-tenant public and private cloud Infrastructure as a Service environment;
- Ability to assimilate new technologies and concepts;
- ITIL certification.
- Technically savvy and abreast of emerging technology trends
- Ability to effectively deal with high pressure environments
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment