You will be required to have clear communication with the development team and a high level of detail in the user stories to help fast track the development of this application. You will need to be physically present with the dev team for a couple days and hot desks with the dev team to help bridge the gaps in communication as well as run workshops with the business stakeholders and end-users.
- Work closely with Product Owner to create and maintain the product backlog
- Articulate features, user interaction designs, detailed stories and acceptance criteria.
- Develop digestible features and independent stories for efficient and value driven delivery.
- Be part of an agile development team, participating in all Scrum ceremonies.
- Work closely with the Development Team to discover and define solutions, solve real customer and business.
- Act as the internal customer representative and ensure the product is strongly aligned with customers' needs.
Key skills required:
- Experience within an Agile environment - Scrum framework, Kanban , etc.
- Experience working within technology teams, including developers, solution architects, and agile testers
- Experience with testing
- Experience of collaborative story mapping sessions
- Experience with writing features, user stories and acceptance criteria, including Behaviour Driven Development formats.
- Experience in Behaviour Driven Development approach to acceptance criteria is an advantage.
- Experience creating UI wireframes, to help develop requirements and illustrate functionality
- Strong product and business analysis focus to support insights and judgement
- Strong focus and business acumen and focusing on outcome instead of output
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and ability to speak to all levels within the business
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online and Hannah Mlynar will contact you if you have been shortlisted.