The Data Quality Governance Specialist is a leadership role responsible for defining, designing and managing the implementation of the data quality framework and any other aspects of data management required as identified by stakeholders.
- Understanding, application and use of global best practice design standards, governance and processes for data quality management with appropriate documentation for auditability
- Design and manage implementation of data quality controls, processes and procedures where appropriate and opportune, and document accordingly
- Contribute to pre-existing work instructions, process, procedures and training content to ensure relevance and alignment from a data quality management perspective
- Ensure connectivity between detection of data risks and issues is effectively coupled with appropriate dimensions and measures for reporting purposes
- Ensure the roles and responsibilities to activate the data quality governance framework and processes are aligned to relevant global best practice and are suitable and appropriate for the purpose
- Ensure application of robust, lean practices and processes for data quality management are utilised for best effect and impact