- Code & build, packaging and deployment systems and processes, e.g. TFS Build/Release Manager, Jenkins, Ansible, Grunt.
- PowerShell scripting or similar.
- Understanding of software development, application lifecycle management and IT service management.
- Cloud technologies understanding (IaaS, PaaS), vendors (AWS, GCP, Azure) and best practices.
- Networking concepts, including TCP/IP and HTTP protocols.
- Source control systems and concepts, e.g. TFVC, Git
- Server admin on Windows / IIS / .NET / MS SQL Stack.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge.
- Strong business acumen, including competitive analysis;
- Comprehensive knowledge across Jenkins & Powershell scripting experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of the NIST Cloud reference architecture models with strong inf knowledge.
- Technically savvy and abreast of emerging technology trends
- Ability to effectively deal with high pressure environments
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment