- Coordinate and standardise project deliverables across the Data Quality Delivery workstream, executing operational project management requirements, monitoring project plans, reporting and managing the impact of the workstream status
- Maintain Program budgets, sign-off approval for specific team related deliverables, present change requests, and proactively manage inter dependencies between work across the Data Quality Management Program and Student Management Services Program workstreams
- Provide risk documentation and feedback to Project Managers and Program Manager along with alternative solutions for mitigation
- Preparation of weekly status/progress reports, budget reporting, compliance reporting
- Work collaboratively with the stakeholders supporting the Program to identify and manage the engagement of resources and subject matter experts in an out of the Program
- Ensure effective information exchange and development of delivery work plans with Team Leaders
- Ensure project activities and outcomes are aligned to strategic objectives and design principles for the Data Quality Management Program.
- Develop strategies to effectively implement the new student administration system with wider context and advise on matters relating to the strategic direction of the Program and how this will impact across.
- Lead and manage the Data Quality operational delivery activities relating to the implementation of the new student administration system
- Drive Program decisions relating to the data quality delivery activities taking into consideration the impact they will have across NSW and, with the Data Quality Management Program Manager, communicate this to all relevant stakeholders
To be successful in this role you must have:
1. Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
2. Demonstrated experience in working with a large number of diverse stakeholders and in achieving staff and stakeholder engagement
3. Demonstrated experience in delivery of large and complex data management projects
4. Experience developing, implementing and maintaining lean agile work practices where there are none or where those that are present are immature or ill formed
5. Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the position description.
This is a contract role to start ASAP. If you could be interested, please apply online and Hannah Mlynar will contact you if you have been shortlisted.