You will be assisting the PMO team to drive completion of program status reporting and tools to ensure protocols and procedures are adhered to.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating operational activities between Program and Project Managers and key stakeholders
- Assist in setting up the PMO including frameworks, tools and templates to ensure successful project governance with clearly defined processes
- The main focus will be on Reporting and Data Analysis, including following up with stakeholders
- Preparing correspondence, reports and project notes
- Collating and disseminating information through emails, phone and other written correspondence
- Maintaining project documentation (ensure project methodology and audit compliance)
- Delivering a range of administrative support services, updating and managing records
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Demonstrated 2+ years IT project experience
- Strong Project Reporting experience across the MS Office range
- Experience within Data Migration projects are advantageous
- Proven experience working within evolving environments
- Ability to create, update and deliver project status reports
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge in your next role please apply now or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699 for further information.