- Creating high level, usable and accessible user experiences for products, services, and features.
- Designing through task analysis, flows, information architecture, and screen interactions
- Conduct end to end research and co-design with customers to further define solutions, and validates the preferred solution with customer testing
- Ability to articulate strong communication and presenting skills to influence outcomes
- Have design skills to create artefacts such as task and user flows, information architectures and wireframes
- Can work within agile environments, using relevant practices and principles such as: Lean UX, Minimum Viable Product, User stories, Acceptance criteria, Rapid Prototyping
- Highly skilled in design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
02 8023 5610 [email protected]