A fantastic opportunity is available with a leading Telco who have large-scale project work and can provide a professional work environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3 + years of years' experience as a Wireless Communications Rigger
- Experienced in working at heights to install, assemble, fault find and diagnose is essential
- Solid background as a telecommunications rigger predominately across Cellular / Mobile Networks projects including (3G, 4G & LTE upgrades)
- Experience working for major network carriers with relevant tickets and qualifications will be required
- Assist technicians to undertake installation rectification of all equipment deployed during the project rollout (RBS, constructing towers, installing feeder cables, etc.)
- Panning/ Re-panning Antennas, Terminating / Re-Termination of Cables, Labelling, Grounding & Sweep Testing
- Be computer literate - this role will see you working from a tablet in the field to complete live detailed audits (internally and externally)
- Confident with the use of Sweep Testers / PIM Testers
- White card and Basic First Aid certificate required
- You must have Working at Heights and Tower Rescue certificate
- Full Australian Driving Licence
- Valid Australian working rights
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on team performance and delivering innovative solutions, then please apply now or contact Robert Daniels on (02) 8023 5699.