International provider of environmental intelligence solutions boasting an industry-recognized culture.
A strong C# developer with experience working with client-server desktop and web applications, you'll be working in a collaborative team on our client's platform technologies. This will see you dive into application feature development and various C#-based project work. Really, you'll be designing, building, and maintaining clean, reliable, elegant code.
1. Processing emails and attachments. Parsing Excel attachments into DB table/s. Notifying if emails/files did not arrive in time. Working with AWS cloud. Integration of this information into our mainstream product called ANOMS.
2. Create interface communicating with API providing data from devices collecting noise monitors. Store this information in databases and integration that information.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Proficient in C#.Net
- Proficient in Oracle SQL.
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies.
- Experience with Web services development (SOAP, REST)
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, WPF, Design patterns and solid principles
A test will be administered in the interview for this role, covering the following:
- Strong C# and LINQ skills
- Understanding of regular expressions and patterns.
- Good handle with database: SQL, procedures and triggers. Oracle is plus but not intrinsic.
- Understanding of communication protocols, real-time data delivery, scalability, data queues like MSMQ or RabbitMQ.
- Scalable solution design
If you are interested in learning more or applying directly, please call David Milburn on (03) 8399 9943.