Key responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for doing diary management, meeting coordination and prioritisation of clerical activities.
- Producing reports and presentations as and when required.
- Managing travel bookings for GM and associated claim management.
- Liaising regularly with stakeholders, executives, general managers.
- Coordinating recruitment and on boarding activities for new employees.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working experience in a professional organisation and team environment, preferably as an Executive Assistant or similar.
- Intermediate to advanced user of Microsoft Word products including Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Operational environment experience.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and follow through on projects.