In this role you will have primary responsibility for supporting the Contract and Commercial Manager and actively manage and oversee the administration of all contract deliverables.
- Administering contractual obligations specific to commercial processes and payments required under contracts within assigned region(s).
- Focus on supplier management and the timely delivery of high-quality commercial outcomes and documents
- Engage with Procurement Field Services colleagues, business stakeholders, and supplier representatives that support the achievement of best value outcomes
- Support the development of knowledge [go and find out] of key internal stakeholder and external supplier activities, priorities and targets, and an ability to support the proactive and reactive identification and resolution of problems and efficiencies
- Knowledge of contract management, supplier performance management and supplier relationship management
- At least 3 years' experience in contract management with responsibility for relationship management with internal and external parties
- Experience in the structuring, negotiation and management of complex commercial contracts
- Contract, activity scope, and/or business policy drafting skills
- Experience with using a Contract Management System / Database or other ERP platform, preferably SharePoint and Oracle
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Finance, Engineering, IT or a business-related field
- Relevant experience with supply contracts and support arrangements in Telco or related industries
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and by structuring and writing documents and presentations
- Ability to build relationships and consistently engage with stakeholders to maintain a customer and delivery focus.