You will be at the forefront of Multi Domain Orchestration (MDSO) software development facilitating end to end automation for service delivery across both physical & virtual domains, including a mix of vendor and network layers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Designing, developing, testing, documenting and analyzing of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products.
- Developing and/or executing implementation according to project plans and priorities.
- Creating / Extending GUI components like grids and reports using the core product modules.
- Creating network, service topology and device GUI diagrams for Ethernet and SDN products like EDI, EPL, EVPL, SDWAN etc
- Creating device and service models for networking technologies like DWDM/OTN, SONET, MPLS, GPON, FTTH etc.
- Understanding the existing code and extending the core product components
- Writing queries, procedures on database primarily Oracle and Neo4j
- Writing Java/J2EE code
- Attending status calls with stakeholders as needed.
- Working closely with the product team
- Understanding of Networking devices and interfaces.
You will have:
- DB: Neo4j(GraphDB) / Oracle DB
- Programming language: Java/J2EE
- GUI Skills: Angular 2+, D3.js - diagramming
- Others Skills: Apache SOLR, DROOLS, Kafka integration, Spring, REST, webservices, LDAP, SSO
- Domain: Telecom, OSS, Inventory
- Experience in Software platforms such as Netcracker, Amdocs, Cramer, Ciena an advantage