You will be responsible for the development, maintenance, enhancement and support of key Broadband Internet platforms and other services. These platforms and services are focused on various ISP and Mobile related technologies and protocols with an intensive use of the Catalyst framework, Mobile Authentication protocols, Ansible and Python scripting language in a Linux environment.
- Successfully design high performance mobile and fixed BB applications to support millions of customers
- Successfully design interface contracts, API and related documents to meet internal IT/Network and external vendor systems
- Successfully develop and deploy software in test and production environments
- Satisfactory code testing and reporting of testing
- Project and system documentation
- Satisfactory communication and liaison with peers within and other teams
- Satisfactory communication and liaison with management.
To be successful for this role you
- Must have Min 5 years worked as Senior Software Developer with Software Design & Development
- Must have expertise in Perl & Python programming and libraries, frameworks
- Must have Advanced Linux Experience RedHat, Centos including Sys & Network admin level to design and implement High available systems within and across Data centres
- Must have Open source databases experience in SQL and NON-SQL DBs (MySQL / PostgreSQL /Mongo DB etc)
- Advanced knowledge of DevOps and Open source technologies including - GiT, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
- Good to have experience in Monitoring, Analytics, AI platforms - Hadoop, Map Reduce, Kafka/Message queue, HIVE, Grafana, Click house, Elastic Search, Kibana, Tensorflow, Python AI libraries, Nagios, Cricket
This role is initially for 6 months but it will run for 2 years. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online or contact: Elle Southgate 02 8023 5616