Must be Australian Citizen.
- Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016)
- Thorough understanding of relational database design and concepts.
- Broad awareness of customer workloads and use cases, including performance, availability and scalability.
- Experience analysing issues holistically, from the application tier through the database, down to the storage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL Server engine internals, query execution plans, query optimisation and performance tuning.
- In-depth knowledge of backup and recovery options.
- Practical experience with SQL Server clustering installation and trouble shooting.