Your responsibilities include:
- Performing Software Quality Assurance on all outgoing functionality-led projects regardless of size.
- Identifying and engaging key Collaborators in the agency to assist the QA effort.
- Organising, overseeing and performing testing sessions with the available internal and external resources.
- Managing bug tracking via JIRA and working with creative and technical project leads and producers to correctly assign and prioritise bugs.
- Working with the Team lead to inform the QA process and contributing to project debriefs.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience/skills in:
- Strong understanding in automated testing and QA tools and techniques.
- Strong understanding with iOS, Android and bug tracking software.
- Enthusiastic team player in problem solving and comfortable working on multiple projects.
You will also have desired skills and knowledge in:
- Mac, Linux & Windows
- Java or C#
- Bash / shell / powershell scripting
- SQL & basic database skills