The Senior UX Designer is responsible for the quality assurance and "in the field' review of existing digital solutions with real users to improve usability, inclusion, acceptance and adoption.
You will be required to be involved in the ideation and incubation of new ideas through thorough user research and competitor analysis. Providing guidance to senior stakeholders is essential and will be expected to contribute to the continual improvement and service excellence.
- Ensure digital experiences align to the the business' strategy and brand experience to deliver simple, clean and accessible digital assets
- Understand user pain points and drive the delivery of digital experiences to resolve issues
- Be responsible for Human-centered design (HCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Engage stakeholders as needed in ideation, design, reviews and include them in the development journey to design complete user experiences that meet client needs & vision, and increase adoption
- Address current-state technical limitations and requirements, whilst highlighting the value of design and respectfully challenging the status quo
- Assist with functional, device, accessibility and testing of digital solutions within an agile environment to ensure released products are stable, reliable and fit for purpose
- Qualifications and extensive experience in related fields; or
Substantial experience supporting digital channels in large, complex organisations; or
Equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- Demonstrated understanding of the UX process including; research, information architecture, user flows and journey mapping as well as wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Experience with UX tools including; Sketch, Adobe XD / Creative suite, Axure RP, Invision, Webflow, Moqups...etc
- Demonstrated ability in interpreting data and qualitative feedback, creating user stories, personas, storyboards, determining information architecture, creating sitemaps, prototypes and wireframes, as well as performing usability testing
- Experience with mobile-first and responsive design
If this is you or you would like to hear more about the role, please feel free to get in touch on 02 8023 5610 email@example.com