Please note this is a contract role based in Hurstville.
This role is paying $75 + super per hour.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the HR Project Manager with analysis of project deliverables
- Assessing and identifying solutions for business impacts
- Performing deep dives into project objectives and deliverables
- Developing monitoring, analysis and reporting tools to show status and progress on initiatives.
- Delivering project objectives, milestones and benefits
- Gathering requirements using different methods
- Stakeholder engagement and management
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst
- Excellent communication skills
- Government experience is essential for this role
- Experience with Power BI
- Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Project experience
- Microsoft Project Online experience is desirable
- Adobe PDF Pro experience
- Experience working on HR related projects
If interested please apply online