Please note this is a contract role based in Hurstville.
This role is paying $37.52 + super per hour.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the project with efficient administrative support of all workstreams across various projects to successfully complete project objectives.
- To schedule regular meetings and recording decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps).
- Prepare reports under the supervision of the Program Manager or Director
- Arrange assignments
- Communicate project progress to team members
- Prepare action plans
- Analyse risks and opportunities
- Assist in the tracking of risks and issues.
- Gathering necessary resources
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work closely with Project Coordinators, Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Government experience is essential for this role
- Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Project experience
- Experience working in a similar role