International provider of environmental intelligence solutions boasting an industry-recognized culture.
A C# developer with strong database experience working with client-server desktop applications, you'll be working in a collaborative team on our client's platform technologies. This will see you dive into application feature development and various C#-based database project work.
1. Processing emails and attachments. Parsing Excel attachments into DB table/s. Notifying if emails/files did not arrive in time. Working with AWS cloud. Integration of this information into our mainstream product called ANOMS.
2. Create interface communicating with API providing data from devices collecting noise monitors. Store this information in databases and integration that information.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Proficient in C#.Net /w a strong database focus
- Proficient with database triggers and regular expressions
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies
A test will be administered in the interview for this role, covering the following:
- Strong C# and LINQ skills
- Good understanding of regular expressions and patterns.
- Great handle with database: SQL, procedures and triggers. Oracle is plus but not intrinsic.
- Understanding of communication protocols, real-time data delivery, scalability, data queues like MSMQ or RabbitMQ.
- Scalable solution design
If you are interested in learning more or applying directly, please call David Milburn on (03) 8399 9943.